Start Nude webcam room bayern

Nude webcam room bayern

The palace was commissioned by Ludwig II of Bavaria as a retreat and as a homage to Richard Wagner.

The heirs of construction casualties (30 cases are mentioned in the statistics) received a small pension.

At times when the king insisted on particularly close deadlines and urgent changes, reportedly up to 300 workers per day were active, sometimes working at night by the light of oil lamps.

Statistics from the years 1879/1880 support an immense amount of building materials: 465 tonnes (513 short tons) of Salzburg marble, 1,550 t (1,710 short tons) of sandstone, 400,000 bricks and 2,050 cubic metres (2,680 cu yd) of wood for the scaffolding.

The topping out ceremony for the Palas was in 1880, and in 1884, the king was able to move into the new building.

In the same year the direction of the project passed to Julius Hofmann, after Dollmann had fallen from the King's favor.

The confusing result is that Hohenschwangau and Schwanstein have effectively swapped names: Hohenschwangau Castle replaced the ruins of Schwanstein Castle, and Neuschwanstein Castle replaced the ruins of the two Hohenschwangau Castles.

Neuschwanstein embodies both the contemporaneous architectural fashion known as castle romanticism (German: ), and Ludwig II's immoderate enthusiasm for the operas of Richard Wagner.

The Throne Hall was a later addition to the plans and required a steel framework.